View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

re: WOW Chapter Meeting Notes - March 2018

Welcome to the March WOW meeting.  Thank you all for attending this meeting.  

It's been another month since our last meeting.  I can't believe how fast the winter has passed, except well, New England got dumped on again.  Snow removal has been getting in the way of playing!  Anyway, I see a lot of new Alt names (thanks to the Allied Races) in the guild and a few new novices.  It's been nice to see a few new faces in the raids as well.  There's trickles of news for Battle for Azeroth and several members are participating in the Alpha.  It may seem lime a long time away, but if you're like me, there's a list of achievements, alts to level, or other activities to complete before the next expansion.  I hope to continue to see the amount of activity on raid nights and non-raid nights and am happy to see an influx in potential Saints.  

New Novices:

Savistok

Inductions:

Thio, Cheidierey

Officer Induction:

None

Award Nominations:

None

Raiding:

The raid team continues to farm Antorus on Normal and try a few bosses on Heroic.  We have issues, good, not bad, with new people raiding so we go a little slower to explain and teach and slightly undergeared as compared to our regular raiders.  The question for the raiders and potential raiders, is what do you want to do?  Do we mix in more Alt nights?  Do we go after some past Raids for achieves?  Or do we continue as we have and leave all the alternate stuff for the Monday raids with Bana.  We need your input as we try to keep everyone interested and coming to raids.  

Generally when we plan for the next expansion, we stop organized raids (by BC's) approximately a month before the expansion.  This gives people a breather to work on their Alts and have some down nights.  This doesn't mean we can't raid, just that it may be more fun raids than anything trying to progress.  

We also ask the question of whether you may adjust your main raiding toon.  With each expansion, there are always class changes.  Some are good and some are bad.  This doesn't lock you into that toon, but we want to know in advance so that we know we'll have enough tanks and healers and a good mix of ranged vs melee dps.  We do not require you to play a specific class or toon, but if we run into issues, we do ask some people to change in order to provide enough healers. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: