Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jacob0876

re: Introduction to Sanctus Covenir

My name is Stephen Soto, my character's name is Killerwarlok, my main hobby is video games, WoW being one of my most played and favorite games for the last decade. It isn't the only game I play, I have a few friends on PS4 and I usually play Dead by Daylight, For Honor, and Warframe. I've been playing WoW since the beginning of Wrath of the Lich King, though i skipped most of WoD, I came back for legion. I work for a grocery store, and will probably go back to college once I'm not poor. In WoW, I play fairly casually, I do some dungeons, and level my alts. Hopefully I'll be able to get all of my characters to 110 for the next xpac. I live on the east coast of the US, and only moved here recently from Arizona, that was quite the trip. I look forward to working with as many people as i can and making some new friends to game with.

Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

re: Introduction to Sanctus Covenir

Welcome to STC Stephen.  Hopefully you've enjoyed hanging around with us here.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: