Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jethaya
Saint

Awarded:

re: Fishing pole artifact and 800 fishing skikll the easy way

it took me less then 2 hours     there is a exellent guide on wow head click here  now  this guide will tell you what lure you need  to get to catch each of the 18 fish  i strongly advise you start in azuna   with the Ghostly queen fish

the reason is that the lure  stays on for 5 min  and you have a 100% catch rate for a rare fish  during that 5 min  so you can esely catch between 15-18 fish  at 5 point a fish  your almost to 800 already  

the other sugestion i have is   Go to the Auction House   and buy  the lure   for each fish   it should cost less then 5k  gold  to get them all  and you will saves   multiples  hours of fishing   

have fun   

Awarded:

Thanks Jethaya!  I haven't really started fishing but I'll take a look at the post.  

tsuki multi alts

got my fishing pole finally the only lure that gave me trouble was the shark which only lasts for 1 minute in your bags the others are able to be bought from AH

Jeebies.

re: Bigger Fish to Fry & Underlight Angler

For those who have not done this yet, I also agree it is worth the little grind.  Pop on Netflix and fish away!  Perks you may enjoy, water walking, 150% underwater swim speed and underwater breathing (I’ve enjoyed this for i.e. making the Kraken egg daily super quick) and the ability to fish-up the barrels of fish, essentially making the pool of fish a one cast for all the fish in that pool vs. multiple casts for same, for cooking up stat foods and well, it looks neat too.  Keep in mind after you obtain the artifact rod you have to put points into it like you did with your weapon, but to a lesser degree!, to get the special perks.  This is super quick and easy to do when you use the 5 minute buff lures so hang onto a few of those if you can to boost your rod super quick once you get it.  I found this video guide helpful, and it lists the baits you want to get before you start.  Good luck!

Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

Thanks for posting the Vid.  Dzy and I managed to get this done in one day to open up the fishing artifact.  It took a bit of work, but now fishing up a whole pool is great.  I also like the water walking for avoiding NPC's.  

If people are looking for some of the bait, I have some in my bags and will gladly give up.  There may be some in the guild bank as well.  Once you start to level the artifact, you'll want the Ancient Vykrul Ring as the pools in Stormheim were the best to level the fishing artifact (in my opinion).  

Real_AK
Saint

I think I might finally set about finishing this. Starting to run out of stuff to do on my main, aside from chasing artifact points.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: