View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

re: WOW Chapter Meeting Notes - June 2016

Welcome to the June WOW meeting.  Another month closer to Legion!  With the WOW movie already open internationally and the US debut on June 10th, there could be an influx in new players.  This could be a great time to get people to join or build upon the excitement for returning members.  I hope you're still enjoying raiding but also some of the other activities like Mythic and Timewalking dungeons, Pet Battles, or maybe playing an Alt.  I think we are fortunate in STC that there is a good player base that enjoys different activities so that we can chat about and group up with different people.  I think it's to our benefit that we have a diverse group of players.  

New Novices:

None

Inductions:

Bluerain

Officer Inductions:

None

Award Nominations:

None

Raiding:

The raid team continues to farm Archimonde to improve our legendary rings.  Some of our raiders are working on upgrading their second spec rings as well.  If you're looking to see the fight and have a geared toon, please join us on Fridays.  As I said last meeting, the Friday night raids are for those who are looking to get into raiding or improve themselves and their gear.  This is where we can help those who may have fallen a little behind on gear.  The group also often has time to knock out bosses, besides Tier, who may help you improve your toon at a faster rate.  

The raid team has beaten Iskar twice on Heroic and is working on Fel Lord Zakuun.  If you plan on attending the Heroic level bosses, first make sure you meet the requirements - please talk to a BC or Officer.  Second, please update all addons, especially Deadly Boss Mods and IskarAssist.  Also, I strongly request our raiders re-watch the raid videos to remember the mechanics and/or additional mechanics of Heroic HFC.  We seem to struggle to remember the fights and that has hurt some of our attempts.  Once we find our groove, we push the fight and come very close to killing the boss.  The DPS requirements get higher and higher as we move along.  Also, the movement that we take for granted in Normal now that we have bosses on Farm cannot be emphasized enough.  There is plenty of avoidable damage and ways for our raiders to help mitigate damage.  Proper movement will be essential as we continue to push deeper into Heroic HFC.   

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: