Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cetrarojas
Saint

re: Blizzcon 2015! *Spoilers*

Hey gang! I'll be posting stuff I find out interesting about this year's WoW info. So there will be spoilers as I post here. At 12:30 its the WoW Legion panel so I'll be posting info of what I find out! So if you wanted to wait to read it else where do not scroll down!

Cheidierey
Saint

Have fun! :D

Cetrarojas
Saint

I have the virtual ticket so I can see whats going on lol. I wish I was there!

There's a new WoW Legion cinematic up.

Jethaya
Saint

Awarded:

looks like legion will release on 21 september  that is a long way   from now  i am really surprised   well good news is we will have plenty of time to finish HC  

Ok New Legion Info!

Today's panel is just a preview of the arts and new models, and small tidbits. Tomorrow's panel goes deeper into professions, items, classes, etc.

-If you preorder Legion you get a lv 100 boost and you get access to the demon hunter before the expansion drops.

-The Legion Cinematic shows Sylvanas and Varian Wrynn working together, its pretty cool!

-The Broken Isles is the grounds where all the main action will take place.

-The Broken Isles has a 40 man scenario quest.

-Demon Hunter starting story bridges from Burning Crusade to Legion

-Mardun is a demon home world and the main objective of Demon Hunters in their intro story.

-Demon Hunters will learn their abilities as they go along their intro story, killing demons and stealing their powers. Works kind of like the Death Knights story.

-So after the Mardun story you go through another phase where you pick your faction, establish your order hall, then quest for your Artifact Warglaves.

-6 zones in legion.

-New moonkin, sea lion form models

-Lots of Lore for all of these new zones, like the origin of the Valryr and Valkule, sorry my spelling is horrid lol.

-New dragon flight, Storm Dragons.

-The naga are back, new models.

-New race of tauren npcs, more moose like.

-New Race of elves who turned the evils.

-Dalaran will be a main hub.

-This is neat, you can go to any zone you want to level up, no more going to Zone A then to Zone B in order. You get to choose where you want to go.

-The last zone will be Suramaur, its the max level zone. Scaling will end there, so basically if your lv 105 and go to Suramaur, it wont scale down to you.

-You can level with a friend anywhere now, if your friend is lv 106 and your lv 102 you can go into a zone and it'll scale for you.

new end game stuff, each zone will have objective for you to do, they're aiming to overwhelm us with stuff to do, in a good way. If you played Diablo 3 and know about its bounty system Legion will do something similar. So there will be pvp missions, profession missions, minigames, garrison missions.

-In the order halls different factions will appear to give you missions.

- if you miss a class hall daily it'll still be there for you along with new missions

-Two new raids will be open with Legions launch. One is The Emerald Nightmare, where you will be in the Emerald Dream and fight 7 bosses.

The Second raid is called Suramar, a 10 boss raid.

-10 new dungeons, 5 are level up. Eye of Azshara, Netharions Laid, Halls of Valor, Darkheart Thicket, Violet Hold. They all will have storyline integration and you can tackle them in any order. 

At Max level there will be 5 more dungeons, Vault of the Wardens, Black Rook Hold, Helheim, Suramar Noble District, and Suramar Catacombs.

-New Legion challenge mode, its a mix of Mythic and Challenge modes, no more gold, silver, bronze rewards, just one base reward. If you fail the timer limit you still get gear. If you beat the timer you get a stone which you can upgrade and it modifies the dungeons difficulty. Example you can use the stone to where enemies enrage after 30% hp, and other factors. More harder the mode the better the rewards. This will be slight harder than heroric so not impossible to do.

-Beta Servers will be set up weeks after blizzcon so maybe a beta soon!

That's it for wow today! As I said earlier tomorrow will be more of a deep look into professions, classes, items, etc. All Exciting!

Jethaya
Saint

Awarded:

grfeat info  thanks for posting

OK Day two! If I miss anything on here MMOchampion does a good job of showing whats up!

So today's panel goes over deeper into the mechanics, trade skills, etc.

-Each class will get a special quest to get their Artifact weapon. Warlocks will go under Karazan to get theirs through a quest for example.

-Artifact Power is the main resource to upgrade your weapons. You get resources from pretty much everything like raid bosses, pvp, quests etc.

-Each artifact weapon will have its own trait tree, kinda like how we have talents for our toons. For example a warlock weapon talent makes healthstones more powerful.

-Eventually you'll be able to unlock all the traits in a weapon's tree but it'll take a while.

-Relics, a new item that drops all over the Lost Isles. These relics you can equip to your artifact weapon to make them more powerful. There's different relics based on elements such as fire, water, holy, etc.

-You'll be able to unlock new models and colors for your artifacts.

--At this point they showed a small video of the different artifact weapons and their models, they all look really cool.

-Class Halls/Order Halls: Just a recap, you'll go here for class quests and what not.

-Druid class hall is in the Dreamgrove, a place where the druid class was born. A zone between Azeroth and the Emerald Dream.

-In the class halls you'll find shrines that you will power up your artifacts.

-Each Hall will have NPC class champions.

-Each class hall has special quests, for example rogues will get a quest to go pick pocket someone.

-The Classhalls will have special abilities for each class, for example Hunters will befriend giant eagles to have their own flight paths, warriors will have a fighting arena to spar in, etc.

--At this point the panel is talking about Demon Hunters.

-Demon Hunter character customization. You can pick horns, blindfold, tattoos, new voices, emotes. etc.

-Demon Hunters use Fury as their main source. Kinda of like rage and runic power.

-Going over DH abilities, they can double jump and then glide. They can also dash in the air with their dash ability. They also can use Fel Magic, such as eye beam, Chaos nova which stuns, and consume magic which is their interrupt.

-Metamorphosis has a 10 min cooldown, 100% life leach, activated when you jump and pick somewhere to land, like Warriors leap.

-Spectral Sight, being able to see things that are invisible and through walls.

-Vengeance stance, uses protective spells, inflicts pain, basically the tank spec of Demon Hunters.

--At this point they switched to CLASS CHANGES

-Death Knight runes will be changed to one rune type

-Fury warriors And Arcane mages will see some changes.

-Arcane Mages have a new mastery called Savant, basically mana will be flowing more

-Hunters get a melee spec

-Disc Priests will now deal damage to enemies to heal

-Sub Rogues can reenter stealth after shadow dance. You can do Shadow strike, which you can teleport from place to place.

-Demonology Warlocks revamped. New enemies to summon, they dont turn into demons anymore but more spells to cover that.

-Guardian Druids get more hp and armor, less dodging

-Shadow Priests are getting the powers of the Old Gods, so their new resource is called Insanity. More Insanity they use, the more they get powerful, growing tentacles, etc.

-Major Talent revamp. more choices, hundreds of talents coming out for each class.

---At this time they switched to Professions.

-Profession revamp, exploring the lands will reward you with new recipes

-Mining Nodes and Herb nodes will be shared, no more having someone swoop in to steal your node/herb

-There will be recipe ranks, and a trade skill UI improvement.

-You'll be able to see which recipes you dont know and where to find them.

-Major glyphs are gone, but minor glyphs are staying and you can use as many minor glyphs as you want.

-Inscription can make runes to help with bosses, like a rune of Xavious, which increased dps to the boss by 10%, it has a week long buff.

-Secondary professions are changing a bit to be more exciting

--At this time they changed to talk about Items

-World Drops drops from rares or anywhere. They are now Legendary items.

-items that drop scale up to you.

-Duplicate personal loot can now be traded.

--They changed to Transmog at this point.

-They are going to help clean up our banks, expand customization.

-Once an item is bound to you, it gets locked into yoru wardrobe, so you can toss the item and keep the looks. This is account wide.

-You can choose outfits to save

-items awarded from past quests are unlock in your wardrobe. So that one quest you did at level 1 will be saved even tho you dont have the item anymore.

-You can hide armor too, like helms, shoulders, cloaks.

-Theres also tabards, shirts you can show in your wardrobe.

That was it for the panel!  Lots of neat stuff here!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> WoW Public Forums All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: