View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jethaya
Saint

Awarded:

re: joke

how do you call a resto Druids  that tires to Melee?..........................  A combat Log

A Tauren, a Blood Elf and a Forsaken are caught by bandits in tanaris and stripped of their gear, then told to march through the sands to Gadgetzan. The bandits point them to the desert, keeping guns aimed at the three as they say: "We're not completely heartless. You can pick one food item to bring with you for the trip across the sands."

The tauren says "Okay then, I'll bring a melon. It is lightweight, nourishing and full of fluids. My best bet to make it across alive." So the pirates give him a melon and force him to march.

The Blood Elf frowns at the tauren and says "I'll take a coconut then. Easier to carry and with the same nourishing values as a melon." He is also given his choice and forced to walk.

The Forsaken looks at the disappearing forms of the tauren and blood elf, then at the tracks they leave in the sands, then at the sun above, and says "I'll just have a fork, please."

A dwarf goes into a bar in Stormwind and orders four beers.

He starts drinking them, one sip each at a time, and after about a half hour he's finished all four, pays, and leaves.

The next day he returns, doing the same thing. The bartender looks at him funny, but pours the four drinks and serves them. He drinks them the same way, until he finishes all four, pays, and leaves again.

The third day, when the dwarf returns, the barkeep can't take it anymore. "If you drink the beers one at a time, they'll all be cold and won't get flat at the end. Why do you want all four at the same time?"

The dwarf explains: I have a brother in Ironforge, one in Booty Bay, and one who lives on Theramore Isle. We can't get together as much as we want, so at the same time each day we all go to a bar and order a round. We drink 'em all and pretend we're all at a bar together".

The barkeeper nods and serves four beers. Nobody else disturbs the dwarf while he finishes off the four beers.

The next day the dwarf comes into the bar, but only orders three beers. Silence falls. Nobody at the bar can look the poor dwarf in the eye. Finally, the barkeeper walks over to try to console him. "I'm so sorry for your loss. Do you want to talk about it? tell us what happened to your fourth brother".

The dwarf looks confused for a moment, then bursts out laughing.

"It's not what you think! I just quit drinking today!"

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: