View previous topic :: View next topic  
Happeria

re: WoW Chapter Meeting Notes - June 2014

News

We will be conducting a change in leadership tonight to ensure the Chapter continues to have active leadership in place.  To begin, Zucanthor and Messychick will be stepping down from their roles as Mavent of the Covenant and Luminary of the Covenant, respectively.  Due to real life circumstances their playtime has drastically reduced and are unable to continue their duties. 

Thank you Zucanthor and Messychick, for your service and patience as we brought up a new wing of the Chapter.   Both of you helped start this wing and get it off the ground and I know your successors will continue down the path you helped create.

Due to real life and a drastic reduction in my time available, I will also be stepping down tonight.  It's been an honor to lead the Chapter for a short amount of time and I appreciate everyone's support along the way.  Tonight, Happeria will be promoted to Lady Preceptor and will make any necessary changes needed to the office corps roster tonight as well as at a future date. If there are any questions about this transition, please do not hestitate to reach out to me via a private message on our website, contact Happeria and/or any member of the High Council.

Happeria will lead us through the rest of the meeting and perform our ceremonial march at the end.

Membership

Inductions

Leka

Promotions

LoS - Zelsara

News

With Kindrik stepping down and my moving into the LP position I am now handing the reigns to Zelsara who has been a fantastic Mistress of Saints to me the last few months.  Thank you, Zelsara, for taking on more responsibility to serve STC!

Chancellors of Raiding

Promotions

CBC - Alaeria

News

I want to take a moment and thank Stone who has served as CBC /SBC/Advisor throughout my tenure as LP and then SBC.  He is an invaluable resource for STC raiding and with him not being as on as much, his leadership has been missed.  I want to thank Stone for his tremendous support and presence which has made raiding teams both successful and work smoothly.  

Promotions:

Alaeria to Command Battle Chancellor or more simply, 2nd in command.  As the CBC, Alaeria has shown his dedication to the raiding team and learning the ways of STC raiding.  He brings energy and a different perspective to the team.  Please congratulate Alaeria on his promotion.

Unfortunately, I have been away for the last couple of weeks due to family obligations, but the BC's have provided some updates.  It appears the raiding teams have continued our successful raiding through SoO.  

The 10-man team took down Iron Juggernaut for the first time with a refined strategy.  It was a team effort and took ideas from several people to adjust.  Congratulations to the 10-man team!  

The progression team still has not been able to get Garrosh down as we have in the past, but the attempts have been far more successful.  This is where we may need to adjust and come up with alternate strategies based on the team we bring. 

The floor is now open for our members - if you have feedback, suggestions, etc. please feel free to use this time to do so - or you can send me or any of the officers feedback in-game or via a private message on our website.

re: WoW Chapter Meeting Notes - June 2014

So sorry I couldn't make the meeting on Wednesday. Thank you Zucanthor, Messychick, and Kindrik for all your service.

Congratulations Happeria, Zelsara, and Alaeria on your promotions.

And welcome Leka, officially, to the guild!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: