View previous topic :: View next topic  
Happeria

re: WoW Chapter Meeting Notes - April 2014

Welcome to the April STC Chapter Meeting!  Since he cannot be here  I am running tonight's meeting in Kindrik's stead.  Normally Kindrik runs Chapter Meetings in text-only however several of us are in Mumble.  Feel free to join us.

Speaking of Mumble, we have officially switched our voice communications protocol to it from Ventrilo!  I have updated the information in the Info section of the Guild Pane for those of you who do not have it already.

I'm glad to see you all here tonight.  Part of what makes Sanctus Covenir great is our sense of community and I appreciate you taking time out of your lives and playtime to gather here.

Membership

New Novices

Nyali
Leka
Sacharissa
Irimis

Inductions

Fearabella
Aeonflux

Chancellors of Raiding

News

In Raiding news, the Friday night Flex Team got Wing 3 down!  Congratulations to all those who participated.  It is definitely an accomplishment to get this challenging content down. We are continuing our progression through the Raid and look forward to working with the team on many more kills.  

There has been an influx of new members and new raiders into the Friday night Raids.  This may have some implications as we try to bring in these newer players (new to raiding and/or new to raiding with STC).  Please be patient as we try to get everyone involved.  I appreciate all the help and assistance that our BC's and other raiders have provided.  As a new raider the most important things you can bring are a positive attitude, listening to our raid leaders, and paying attention to movement.  Please remember all raiders need to be gemmed and enchanted and should be hit and expertise capped.  

The Progression team has continued to down Garrosh and he's still a long and demanding fight.  We will continue to beat him up and put him on farm.  It's been a great team effort to accomplish this.  With the Progression team completing Wing 4 in just around an hour on Sunday nights, that leaves an open night which will become our new 10-man raid night.  As we have more than 10 qualified members  there will be rotations.  To prove yourself to be on the 10-man roster you need to be not only high enough in DPS/heals or a good tank but you need to show terrific movement and reflex skills.  

While we continue to progress through the content, especially on Friday nights, we may change around the schedule.  This may not occur until the Friday night team can get through Wing 4.  There have also been suggestions to do an Alt night or at least bring Alts to farm content like Wings 1 and 2 which are both great ideas.  

If anyone has a comment or suggestion, please speak to a BC or myself.   

Keepers of the Covenant

News

Zelsara has been running transmog runs Saturday nights and has had a great turnout.  So far we have seen Bastion of Twilight, Ulduar, Firelands and Dragon Soul.  There is another Dragon Soul run scheduled for 4/12 followed by ICC on 4/19 and Blackwing Descent on 4/26.  After this she will be running these raids for achievements.  If you would like to attend please sign up on the in-game calendar!  

Jump to: