View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sir Kindrik

re: WoW Chapter Meeting Notes - March 2014

News

I will be taking a, hopefully short, leave of absence as Lustrasza and I complete the sale of our home.  Happeria is currently my second in command as as such, she's accepted to take on the day to day operations of the Chapter while I am away.  Should anything arise outside of that, or she needs to contact me about something regarding the chapter, she will reach out to me directly so that the chapter isn't impacted.  You may still see me on from time to time as we are going through this period and I'll be able to answer any questions/concerns as always in my role as Lord Preceptor of the WoW Chapter.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time and should you have any questions, please feel free to use the Private Message feature on the website - as I will receive an email notification and be able to respond.

Membership

New Novices

Hartkiller
Barbarella
Aeonflux
Fearabella

Inductions

Sunk
Gingerlock
Wikky

Promotions

Mistress of Saints: Zelsara

News

As many of you know from her forum post, Lustrasza is stepping down from the Mistress of Saints position.  I want to thank her from the bottom of my heart for all of the hard work she has put in as well as great support she has been to me.  Thank you Lustrasza!!!

Chancellors of Raiding

Promotions

Senior Battle Chancellor: Gerhart

News

Flex Team Friday is doing great.  We are getting through Wings 2 and are almost getting Wing 3 completed in one night.  We have seen many new faces join us and we're glad to have you along.  I please remind all raiders that we request you be fully gemmed and enchanted.  There are plenty of materials in the guild bank to be utilized to help gem and enchant your raiding main.  Please just ask one of our friendly guild members for help.  We ask that you gem and enchant your gear even if you are likely to get upgrades quickly because it shows your dedication to raiding as well as taking time to understand your toon.  It's an equal requirement of all of STC's raiders.  

Also, although invites are by item level, please understand that minimum DPS and healing thresholds are there to ensure that the group is successful.   If you are fully gemmed and enchanted and are struggling to put out the minimum amount of dps or heals, then we will try to pair you with someone who can help make some adjustments to your rotation.  We want to be inclusive of all that can play, but we also need you to put in a little bit of time to make sure you know how to play well.  

The Progression team is working on killing Garrosh.  We have a solid strat which has been posted in the BC Forums by Happeria.  Since we are strong at heals, it seems like this strat will work and we came within 3% of killing him in one attempt.  The group takes 2 nights to get through the first two bosses of wing 4 and make attempts at Garrosh since Flex raiding does not lockouts to be extended.  The team is working hard and we will continue to push to kill Garrosh as a guild several times.  

After we have downed Garrosh, we will look at different alternatives.  We were successful in 10-man raiding but felt it splintered our focus a little too much.  We may revisit this, although, we have more than 10 raiders who are eligible and would then require a rotation specifically of DPS from week to week.  

If you have any questions, please feel free to talk to one of the BC's or myself.  Thank you all for your hard work as we continue to progress as a team in Siege of Orgrimmar.

Keepers of the Covenant

News

Coming soon!

Annual March

To conclude are meeting we will be performing our annual march of memories.  We normally perform this in January - but unfortunately it slipped past me in several preparations of our chapter meeting.

We use this march to reflect on memories of the guild and her people. Guild members are welcome to share their favorite memories as we walk together as a guild.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: