View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stonestriker/Thal
High Councilor

re: Where are you

My claim is located on the courage server, mesa map (tier 2 materials) on the eastern side of the zone.  

Loc is 2766, 1163, 301

Right now, it's a giant hole in the ground and there are no crafting stations there currently, but once I am sure it will remain unfilled, I will be placing a  Stone Forge and a Copper reinforced saw (or whatever it is).  If you fall in, there are stairs on the eastern side.

I'm on Liberation - Tablelands (Tier 3).  I don't have a /loc as of yet (since I haven't been on much).  I have a couple of crafting stations and had a small "house" built (more like a small shack) - house got wiped because of voxel data issues.  Crafting stations were saved.

I put those crafting stations on another stone slab, getting ready to build another house - voxel wipe tonight.... blah!

As soon as I can get more time in game, I'll post more info.

'Roc

Stonestriker/Thal
High Councilor

According to the forums, the voxel wipes SHOULD be done.  They were having some issues on where the info was being stored in their DB and the fix required a complete voxel wipe.  Unfortunately, they had to fix the issue multiple times because they kept finding other things wrong.  They now said it should be done.

I now have a sifter I can put down on my property as well.  Once I am sure the voxel wipe won't happen again, I will just put them down.

Haven't been in game at all lately - was called into work several times this past week for "emergencies"  (more like "production workers don't know how to run the machines", lol).

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> EQN: Landmark All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: