Phegnomenon

Returning member:
Shadowrider - Considered a New Novice

Inductions:
Finwe
Messmaker
Ravenara

Raiding Update
He may not carry the title, but I need to thank one person in particular for stepping up while I have been very busy with my personal and professional lives. Stone, I can't help but thank you for your service when things got to busy for me. You have been the SBC in all but Title, and I want to thank you for your hard work and energy you have brought to the position.

Horridon is FINALLY downed. On to the council

5.2/5.3 raids. We will continue to run ToT raids and maintain a high gear score/ability requirement for those raids. In this set of raids, you are expected to know your class, know how to DPS/Tank/Heal, and be fully enchanted, gemmed, and reforged. These fights are TOUGH and they require dedication. I honestly think that if we had more consistency with our raiding team, we would have had Horridon down a while ago. Unfortunately, when someone leaves due to frustration or other issues, it takes a bit of time to get someone new up to speed.

In 5.4 organized raids will be flex raids. We MAY at some point, try and organize a 10 person raid team, but in order to try and be inclusive, we will be using flex raids. How that dynamic will work is still in the works and will probably not be finalized until after we've had some experience with it. Needless to say, we can not bring 10 healers, 5 tanks, and 1 dps and expect to beat the enrage timers, nor can we bring 3 heals, 20 DPS and 2 tanks and expect to remain alive. We will need to try and balance our classes, but at the moment it looks like 2 tanks, somewhere between 2.3-3.1 DPS-tanks/healer to make the balance right. That means 12 total can be achieved with 3 healers, but more than 12 should include 4 healers. Again, it's all preliminary, but that's the formula we will be going with until we know more.

For flex raiding, you will need to have run though the LFR version of the raid at a minimum. We may require a higher gear score than the minimum, but that is to be determined.

We will currently continue to Raid ToT on Mon and Wed, but I will put up a thread on the forums for you to suggest days you want to see as ToT days. Please put up the days you are willing to Raid ToT. This is primarily for current ToT people raiders, but others can put up their thoughts too. Remember, this is just your opinion and I will make a final decision after careful consideration. Please don't make "helpful" comments about what seems best to you, just days you are available. However, if you are available 6 days a week but 3 are better for you than others, say so.

Finally, HoF/MSV/ToES. We will continue to run these. I may even try to get people into heroic mode depending on how things work out. We've beaten MSV on normal and are two bosses from beating HoF. Doing heroics is not a great priority of mine as we are still working on normal in a lot of areas, but it may be nice to try things once or twice depending.

Fishing Tournament
Happeria is running the Fishing Tournament. Read the post on the website for rules and prizes.

http://sanctuscovenir.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9461732&gid=142626

If there are any questions or concerns, please contact me or one of the Officers.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: