Ravenera
Gromov

Inductions:
Thawne
Vertue
Urlordopp
Yoshine

Award Nominations:
Awards are given to recognize our members for going above and beyond for different facets. Each of the awards are listed on the website with the people who have received them.

http://sanctuscovenir.guildlaunch.com/roster/awards.php?gid=142626

It is my pleasure to award Thawnne the Duty Medal.

The Duty Medal is awarded to those that have proven that they value STC, its Values and most of all her People. They put the extra effort forth and donate their personal and in game time to help make STC what it is today.

Although Thawnne was just recently raised to be a Saint, she has proven to be a wonderful addtion to STC.

Officers:
Happeria raised to Mistress of Saints (MOS)

The Mistress of Saints is the primary assistant to the Lord/Lady of Saints and will assist in the processing of Applicants and in regards to recruiting.

Raiding:
Currently, STC raiding is suffering from a shortage of consistent raiders. Unfortunately due to real life requirements, we have had to cancel raids recently. That means there are spots for people who are consistent and sign up early and show up gemmed and enchanted. Even on the Progression nights, if you are good raider who meets the requirements, there is the potential. It's important, though, that you understand that raiding, especially on the Progression raids is earned. The way to earn the position is to come prepared. Blizzard has given everyone the chance to participate in raiding with the LFR, we require a little more effort to be able to raid. It is certainly not overly burdensome but in reality, it shows a dedication to your fellow STC raider.

If you have questions about raiding or have not received invites, please talk with myself or one of the other BC's/Officers.

Raiding Schedule
We have a weekly schedule of Wednesday and Friday raids in older Tier raids and Monday progression to work on bosses in Throne of Thunder. If you think you meet the requirements for raiding, then talk to myself or one of the other Officers. To be raid ready, you should be enchanted and for Mogu'shan Vaults/Heart of Fear have an item level around 465 (although higher is preferred).

Gearing Up:
Dungeon gear runs and LFR's are used as preparation for entry level raiding and also to provide group content for guilds. The Valor points are just as important as well as faction reputation. Remember also doing dailies to get extra chances at bonus loot always help.

Policy
A new policy enacted to protect against the 1,000 character limit on guilds.

http://sanctuscovenir.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9285412&gid=142626

Responding to Guild Chat:
As we are a family, it is important to pay attention to our family members and our main method of communicating is via Guild Chat. Please if you see someone ask a question in Guild Chat, respond, even if your answer is, I am not sure. Recognize that someone took the time to ask the question and could need some help. If you do happen to know the answer but need a moment, let them know you can answer in a second. It's important for the cohesiveness of the guild that we try to pay attention to our fellow members.

I want to add that several people thanked me for this discussion last night. This is an important issue and can make the difference between a Novice choosing STC or moving on. Please do pay attention to Guild Chat.

Achievements:
Please speak up if you have personal or guild achievements you would like to attain.

Events
Look out for information on the website.
tsuki multi alts

re: WOW Chapter Meeting Notes - May 2013

you forgot one item though

Gerhart awarded the Sacrifice Award due to both ingame sacrifice and real personal sacrifice.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: