View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cistern-Casey
High Councilor

Awarded:

re: A New ToR Lord Preceptor

Due to some real life emergencies and a tragic family loss, Lord Dakari has officially resigned from his position of Lord Preceptor of STC:ToR. This difficult decision was made for the betterment of the STC:ToR chapter. Lord Dakari recommended Zetan to be his successor and, with no objections from the HC, has officially been promoted to the position of LP.

Lord Dakari,

Your great work in preparing for the launch of ToR and work building the chapter from day one has provided a vital success to the STC:ToR chapter. We appreciate your hard work and sacrifice and hope to see you in game again soon when real life realigns for you.

Lord Zetan,

Thank you for accepting this vital position. You have my support and, I suspect, the support of your in game leadership. I am eager to see what you are able to achieve with the ToR chapter. Good luck!

/salute

Gerhart STC
High Councilor

Awarded:

Thanks Dakari for you continued dedication to STC. My condolences to you and your family and I hope we do get to see you again soon.

Thanks Zetan for stepping up into the LP position. We are lucky to have such dedicated members who provide support when another Saint needs to take a step back.
tsuki multi alts

thank you both for the service you have provided and the services you will provide
KeldorSTC

Dakari, my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. Take as much time as you need to, and thank you for your hard work and dedication.

Oderint Dum Metuant
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: