Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> Action Hobbies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sabreth
Sabreth
High Councilor

re: Sab's Action activities

I don't stick to indoor activities when keeping myself busy offline. I also have a couple of hobbies that I spend a lot of time and money doing. Both are worth every penny!

First is I play paintball. I don't play pro but play at the local fields once or twice a month. I've played paintball for 4 years now, though I did play a couple of times before that at friends' places. I have several paintball guns for various purposes:
BT4 Combat w/etrigger and RipClip hopper
Spyder MR1 w/etrigger
Phantom Pump Marker
Tippmann TPX pistol
'98 Autococker (in pieces atm)

The second action hobby that I do is mountain biking. There's nothing like barreling down the side of a mountain at 40 MPH+, lemme tell ya! I haven't been very active the last couple of summers, but plan on spending more time back in the mountains this summer. Next summer I am planning on a week camping vacation that's just me, my bike and some camping gear out in the wilderness. I am soooo looking forward to it!

Ask me some time about these hobbies, I have some stories to share!

What about you Saints? What do you all like to do when not online?

re: Sab's Action activities

Paintball!! WOOT!

I have 2 guns myself, Tippmann '98 Customs. Got a deal on the guns from my ex girlfriend's family.

I've played in tournaments, back in Highschool. 4th place was the highest my team ever ranked (missing 3rd place by 25 points -- and 3rd place was a $300 prize).

Most, if not all, of our local fields have gone out of business, so I just play out at my camp with some friends. A few friends of mine own guns (one guy owns 2, the other 6 or 7), so we usually have a fair amount of people to pick off, hehe.

It's an awesome, but expensive, hobby Sabreth!

'Roc
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> Action Hobbies All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: