These are the requirements set forth by the STC High Council for a chapter to be fully sanctioned and recognized.
1) Game Charter - this will obviously be very similary to any active Charter though there could be some distinct differences based on game setup/play. This will be created by the in game LP once chosen and will be submitted to the HC for approval in this forum.
2) Established officer team. This will consist of at least the following....LP, SBC, LoS. This is the minimum senior officer team needed to operate the guild. Minor officers may or may not be used during the initial phase.
3) Recruiting rules/plan must be set up by the LoS and approved by the in game LP. We may adopt the practices in use by a different major chapter.
4) We need maintain at least 7 saints online during peak gaming hours (7pm to 11pm eastern) the first 45 days on average (meaning not every minute but overall).
5) Would like to see some growth via new recruits. 2 or 3 in the first 45 days should be sufficient if they are active players.
6) A brief fact post in the general forum for server name, faction we play, and the senior officer team listed, as well as any additional saints that may have the ability to invite in game.
7) At least 3 chapter meetings to discuss how things are going, if the chapter will be ready for induction in the first 45 days or if more time is warranted. A chapter can have up to 90 days to meet all criteria, but no less than 45.
8) Induction ceremony will be held when all criteria has been met.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum