View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stonestriker/Thal
High Councilor

re: SWG leveling guide levels 1-25ish (jedi) rebel-ish

Preface,

I don't know if this applies to non-jedi or not, but I believe I saw some commandos and/or bounty hunters doing this same quest series.

As I've stated in a previous post, Star Wars Galaxies has changed significantly since I have left. Instead of doing missions from mission terminals (they are still there), they have instituted some very nice story line quests. This is a quick run through of the quests I received and is not meant to be an indepth guide, but more of a general indication of the flavor.

Initially, Han Solo breaks you out of a prison space station where you had been detained. He takes you then to another space station. This station has starter quests for all classes and generally introduces you to the combat system, questing in general, shuttle transportation, and space movement and combat.

By the end of this set of quests, you should probably be at least level 10, and more likely level 14ish. Take all the quests, and don't skip things. It's easy experience and levels you quickly. In my experience, quest experience is also better per hour then random killings.

Once you have completed all the quests on the station, you will be taken to tattooine. There you are given a starter quest. Take this quest and follow the chain. It's a long chain, and there are a few side quests that you should take, but it generally gets you the things you need, weapons, armor, equipment, etc. It also supplies you with a good source of cash. This quest chain takes you all the way to level 25ish on Tattooine, and shows you around the planet. Your experience may vary though because I had a double xp weekend thrown in.

Once you have completed this part of the series, you are sent to Naboo for the next series of quests.
Cistern-Casey
High Councilor

Awarded:

re: SWG leveling guide levels 1-25ish (jedi) rebel-ish

I have played the 'Legacy Quest' line that takes you pretty much from to about 60 or so. The great thing about it is how linear the quests are. Each quest leads you to new areas, new planets, etc... making it very easy to follow the quests on up to the finish.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sanctus Covenir Forum Index -> The Arcade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: