View previous topic :: View next topic  
RiosdeAzul

re: Where should I start?

You probably don't know me as Fwedwick...and that's just because i'm a 'noob' for the most part. Although I first got acquainted with WoW many years ago and started a few characters, i never leveled them up too far. Sometimes i can be easily distracted. Nevertheless, i continued to pay blizzard for about a year and a half of inactivity...ugh.

however, i've recently renewed interest thanks to mr. fradrock. (yes, i know how to spell your name but i choose not to.) i started to read his posting above but i tired after 5000 words and just skipped to the bottom. he's the reason that i'm here at STC now. everything he mentioned about STC so far has been true...all of it very good. from the first moment i've received nothing but 'welcomes' and 'let us know how we can help you.' that's been awesome. i enjoy having fun online and in life and appreciate the focus on honorable values.

my life outside of WoW is mostly involved with my work and girlfriend...not necessarily in that order (frad, you better not spill the beans to her about anything!) i normally enjoy cycling but it's been a windy, cold winter and early spring here in north texas so i've found myself in front of my computer more often. i try to live a balanced life and take things in moderation. i respect others and expect them to respect me. i try to help others and hope that when the times comes for me, that there is someone there to offer me a hand in return.

also, let me just point out that i have been told my sense of humor is very dry. i am sarcastic but not with bad intentions. i will laugh at myself as much as i laugh at others. if you ever read anything from me that 'sounds' odd, it was meant in jest and with a good heart. sometimes others take a while to understand my style, so to speak.

i know i'm going to make many mistakes over the next few months but i look forward to the challenges and the adventure. please be patient with me and thanks again for all the offers of assistance.

/salud

Fwedwick
Riosdeazul
Khayman68

Welcome to STC.

Awarded:

Welcome Riosdeazul!
Peneloperose
High Councilor

Awarded:

Welcome Rio! Thanks for the introduction.

Welcome to the family, Rio.
Peneloperose
High Councilor

Awarded:

When Vishnu says "welcome to the family" he's not kidding. He has about three or four family members in the guild.

Glad to see you come aboard, Rio. It is true there are many of us who have real life family as other members in STC. Some have also decided to "make" more. Practice makes perfect, I guess.

Anyway, you are very welcome here, even if 500 words is your limit to reading. Attention span is not required here. We are a guild who sees the person behind the keyboard as more important than what they do for the guild in-game.

There is no requirement to put stuff in the guild bank ... keep your gold ... keep your leveling items. If you see something you could use, ask for it. It's there for people to use, not just look at.

If you can make it this far in reading my post ... then you should know that if you mess up, I will deny all knowledge of knowing you. As I already deny Mort and Q.

Have fun, bro ... c'ya in-game ... and maybe at the office if you're lucky!

Kellindel75
Saint

Welcome!

High Councilor

Awarded:

Deny me all you want my padawan, you're the reason they don't let me be an SA anymore!

Welcome home Fwed, don't let fradikins scare you off

Mortition
High Councilor

Awarded:

Welcome!

Welcome Aboard !

Jump to: