View previous topic :: View next topic  
Avalias

re: Introduction

So... I'm Kitt (Avalias), Khay's fiancee. I'm 27, a chemistry student at university. I'm fairly new to WoW (and get to blame Khay for my new hobby Almost completely) but have enjoyed it thoroughly thus far. However, I think Iantha is nearly as guilty for my guild application Happy

My favorite moment as a novice so far - difficult, every time I log in it seems like someone's being terribly amusing or incredibly sweet - but maybe getting a few lower level alts and Khay's 80 to go into a dungeon and watching the 80 kill at least 10 for every 1 that the rest of us were working on together or having 5 80's get together to port my into their run of defeating the Frost Lord so I could finish my Midsummer achievements. It's been amazing - someone's always willing to go along and help out with whatever, answer questions, offer profession skills.
Fradrok

You can blame Khay on your introduction to WoW, but you must claim your addiction only on yourself. Happy

It's always a pleasure to see you on, chattin' with us in guild-chat, and seeing you level your first 80.

Khayman68

Yes... I introduced her to WoW, but I found out a few days ago it was her father that introduced her to Warcraft...

I have to admit... when I first introduced her to the game I nearly ruined the fun for her. She loves to do the quests and for me that joy has come and gone because I had done the quests a few times and reading them takes away from the leveling. So I found myself telling her go here... get that quest... go there kill that thing... all the time twiddling my thumbs waiting impatiently.

In the end it was me setting up the laptop for her, saying there you go have fun and then disappearing that seemed to seal the deal on the addiction. The next thing I knew she was asking me to play WoW all the time.

I already knew Kitt was the woman of my dreams, but having her geek out with me on WoW just makes her that much more amazing.

Awarded:

Nothing beats a geeky girl. wink

Not entirely true - it wasn't my dad, I found Warcraft in the game store all by myself Happy And lo - Christmas of 95, Warcraft 1, 2 and the expansion set.

And the addiction - totally on me and it is an addiction. And really, when there's such great people around to make it that much better, how could it not be?
Gyzz/Gaffle
Saint

Welcome, Avalias!

My intro to Warcraft was X-Mas 1995 as well! Came back to campus my freshman year of college with a new PC & Warcraft II in tow. Was on the 5-year plan after that moment, but that was more Everquest's fault than Warcraft

-G
ianthathegnome

glad you're here!

Welcome!

Awarded:

Welcome

Welcome To STC !!!

Jump to: